How often do you rearrange your livingroom furniture?

EwansMommy

Asked by EwansMommy at 9:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Every month around PMS time.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:58 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Rarely ever!
    We have to have some things in certain places due to the cable cord and there's not many options for it.
    Before we had that, we'd rearrange about every couple months just for a change. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• we move so often that once our house is set up we pretty much keep it that way until we move again (thank you Army! haha)
    I've been married for 3 years and the longest we've lived any where is 18 months :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:50 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• On an average, I do it about once every 6 months. I do a different seating arrangement for the winter and summer months because of the wood burner...I try to arrange the furniture with the woodburner being the focal point of the room when its winter and in use. Warmer months, I like to open the room up so its light and airy. But sometimes in the middle of the seasons I get bored and move it around again,lol. Its good to do that just to be able to clean under stuff furniture that gets forgotten about,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• never... I have a huge sectional that only fits in one place in my livingroom
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Never- Once i have something that works i am content to stay with it forever and have no desire to change. i could never understand people who rearrange all the time  

Boc

Answer by Boc at 10:13 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm FOREVER decorating and rearranging!! LOL Drives my husband crazy!! I think that's the reason why he's happy I'm workign full-time again....less opportunity to "decorate!!" LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Every 6 months or so maybe a little longer. The TV is on the wall so that stays in the same place, but other than that we rearrange the sectional and my hubby's recliner.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I cannot move the couch or TV because of the shape of my living room, the sectional and the TV has to be where it is because that is where the cable is.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 10:02 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• At least once every two weeks if not once a week. I have all tile floors and a asthmatic in the house so i need to throughly clean under all the furniture really good quite often. If im moving it i might as well switch it around is my way of thinking. It drives my family bonkers so i really dont recomend it : )
    ocielee

Answer by ocielee at 10:09 AM on Jul. 30, 2010