Ovulation pain? adult content

I am more in tune with my bodily signs now that I have been tracking my BBT, and CM and also taking an OPK which showed that I would be ovulating within the next day or two....based on that, last night (the day after the OPK), I had a 'twinge' in my left side ...at my waistline but coming across my midsection a bit and it lasted for about 15 minutes. Not pain, or even a cramp but a feeling that I thought could be me ovulating. Some people say 'they feel' when they have. Is that possible?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 9:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I know when I'm ovulating because of the pain... Always have, and when I do I run a low grade fever. Did you take your temp when you were having the pain? Usually that's a sure sign you're ovulating...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I feel when I'm ovulating too. You may also notice a clear gummy discharge. I'm done having children but it's awfully tempting to try and conceive when I know I'm ovulating. Well I think I'm done;)
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I always felt when I ovulated, and it was always the day after getting a positive OPK. It was like bad cramps in my ovaries, either right or left but never both. So yes it is possible but not every woman feels it like others do.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I imagine everyone probably feels it (or not) a bit different. Mine sometimes feels like someone's squeezing/pinching it.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Oh yeah I feel it! Painful!! Someimes it hurts 10xs mr than period cramps!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i never could but i have a friend that always can... not unheard of in other words
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• It definitely felt like a 'pinching' discomfort. I had to lay on my stomach last night for about 10 minutes til I felt that I could stand it again. Not excruciating but I definitely FELT it and it was left sided. ANd, my temp was up yesterday and now again today (yesterday was the first day following my + OPK reading) so hopefully, my hubby and I timed it right by trying to concieve on Wednesday. Time will tell and if not this time, we will have fun practicing! LOL!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2010