I need ya'lls help...would this be worth it?

here's the link to the camera I want. It only cost 40$ but its an old Polaroid camera. I was wondering would it cost tve same for me to buy he little paper things that go to it so the pictures can print out(im not exactly sure what they're called.) so do ya'll think its worth it? i really like this camera. but idk what to do?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can get a camera pretty cheep @ a pawn shop too.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:09 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• oooops heres tve link
    http://houston.craigslist.org/for/1870241027.html
    Lovin_mybaby5

Comment by Lovin_mybaby5 (original poster) at 10:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• yea I know I can get one cheap but I really like this one
    Lovin_mybaby5

Comment by Lovin_mybaby5 (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• looks like a pretty nice camera. i looked them up. i think they cost about 50 new. my mom uses a poloroid and she loves it. i think the film for it cost about $10 or so. So realy its up to you whether or not it's worth it, and how much pictures you will take. It's a lil more expensive then digital cameras because of the cost of prints. But if you want instant photos then it looks like a good one. :O)
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 10:19 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I wouldn't buy it. Check on the price for the picture things, and even if they are still made. It would probably be less expensive to just get a digital camera.

Answer by Bmat at 10:20 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I wouldn't get a Polaroid. The film is very expensive ($55 for 10 pictures on Amazon) because it is not currently being made. I believe they're supposed to start making the film again, so prices may come down.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I could be wrong (you'll have to search around), but I thought they stopped making the cartridges (film) for polaroid cameras a long time ago.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:22 AM on Jul. 30, 2010