Any Buncho players out there? If so what does your buncho group do to keep it fun?

my group has been playing for about 6 years. The ladies are awsome. the food is great. The drinks are good but i get bored with the game.

Boc

Asked by Boc at 10:23 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• what is buncho? never heard of it?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My mom plays Bunco. They play once a month and everyone gets a turn to host. The host buys three presents and they compete for them. The host also prepares a meal for them.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:35 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• It is BUNCO...not buncho. BUNCO. I have played BUNCO for a while and we mainly just talk and laugh,eat and drink and the BUNCO card game is so easy you don't even have to think. LOL. It is just an excuse to get together with about a dozen ladies and have fun.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• To answer Shay's questions Bunco (pardon my incorrect spelling in question) is a dice game(not a card game) played by 12 people. The players roll the dice attempting to roll a bunco which is 3 of  whatever round you are  on ( 3 ones, then 3 twos, etc. 12 players sit at 3 tables of  4 and rotate around.    The game it's self getting boring after you have played for awhile but i always enjoy the night out with friends.

Boc

Comment by Boc (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2010