Most of the babies around me are miserable in this hot weather. Does anyone have a baby who loves the heat? Just curious.

HGrove

Asked by HGrove at 10:30 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I guess mine was fine with it. It never seemed to bother him. Only since he has hit 14 does it bother him. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:32 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Mine are teens and they are cranky, cranky, cranky.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• my 2 year old doesnt care HOW hot it is outside, he will still try to run out and play! my 6 year old on the other hand, refuses to break a sweat lol (just like mommy!)
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Neither heat nor cold has ever really seemed to bother DD.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:43 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My 2 year old doesn't care and has never cared! Since he was a tiny infant outside was has been his favorite place.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:43 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My oldest doesn't really care, but the baby(10 months) doesn't want to be in heat period, or even in water. Yeah she is crazy.
    hanna06

Answer by hanna06 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My 9 months old DD does not mind at all. She loves being outside period.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• DS is almost 16 months old and loves playing outside no matter how hot it is. We let him play but limit his time (its over 100 around here!) and make sure he has plenty of water
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 2:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My 2 year old doesn't seem to notice the heat one bit. She will be dripping with sweat 5 minutes after we leave the house and just keeps playing away! I try to just give her lots of water and popsicles to prevent total dehydration! My 8 month old is always happy as a clam outside to and it is 100 degrees and muggy today!
    triciamarie73

Answer by triciamarie73 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2010