pregnant mommies with toddlers.. what do you do to..

keep your kids busy when all you really wanna do is SLEEP and be lazy on the couch!!

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 10:36 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i used to let my SD paint or draw on my belly. i got to lay down, she had fun, and it kind of felt good.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:39 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• that be fun by my dd is 19 months it be on me.. the couch..the walls.. the tv ect lmao
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• The only down time I get is when hubby is home. But if I really don't feel well I will get there coloring books out and puzzels and let them play and when there done with that they just play tag or sometimes I will bring there tent down and set it up and they love playing in it
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:40 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Sometimes my daughter would lay on the couch with me and watch a movie, usually didn't make it through the whole thing but atleast for a little while I got to relax. After a while I enrolled her part time in a daycare for 2 days a week. It was good for her to be social with other children and take a break from mommy for a little while, and it was AMAZING for me to get that rest that I so desperately needed.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• What I ended up doing was suffering through it. My son was 2 1/2 when I got prenant with my second baby. At that time it was all I could do to get him to take a nap so I could and most of the time he wouldn't sleep at all. Not a great time. Sometimes I would sit him down with an activity at the coffee table and I'd lie down on the couch and at least rest my body for a bit. Every now and then he'd climb up there up with me and we'd sleep for about 30 minutes. Sorry I don't have an absolute cure for you. Toddlers and pregnancy are not a great mix!
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• LOL MY SON WILL BE 1 NEXT FRI AND I AM 25 WEEKS PREGNANT. WHAT REST?????? ON MY OFF DAYS I NAP WHEN HE DOES OTHER DAYS I PLAY WITH HIM ON THE FLOOR. GO TO BED WHEN HE DOES, IT HELPS WITH THE WHOLE TIRED THING.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 3:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• days off.. whats that? lol
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have a 3yr old and a 1yr old I put the baby in her crib get her cup ready and place toys that are safe in her crib that way she can play as for the 3yr old I let her take out all her toys from the closet to play and I lock all the doors and I lay fall asleep on the sofa and I can get a good 2hr nap.
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 5:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2010