Ladies who are between their 20th and 35th week of pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im 26 weeks pregnant myself. And I just want to know is anyone else, scared they will go into labor early.? Its my first child, and sometimes I feel I will be overdue because my mother was overdue with all her children. But then again Im worried I will go into labor too early and baby isnt ready. I hope to make it at least to 37 weeks! Anywho.. Is everyone getting super EXCITED!?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 10:42 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im hoping i go early this time lol like week 37 vs almost 41 weeks like last time! :P
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 10:43 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am 21 weeks, I was afraid with my first, I still am this time but not as bad. I think it is normal
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I haven't really thought about her coming early or late really... I wouldn't stress about it. Your baby will come when he/she wants to.
    I am excited to meet my little girl though :) she makes me laugh already because she is very feisty!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:28 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am 33 weeks and 1 day. I have 6 weeks and 6 days to go.
    I just want to be done pregnant.This is my 3rd child though. It has been going by pretty fast for me...because I'm always busy with the other kids, I don't spend as much time looking at books and going baby ga-ga like I did with the first two...I just dont have the time! lol
    Sooner would be good for me because I just want to stop being pregnant and get the show on the road but on the other hand, I'm so not ready for this little guy. I have to rearange the bedrooms still and buy some stuff.I'm behind,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm 22 weeks 1 day with my first...and I am very nervous about her coming early...I'm due Dec 2nd and my dr told me that because I have a very small uterus to expect her anytime in November and that he highly doubts I will make it even Dec 1st. I'm not too concerned about having her in November since I'll be 36 weeks Nov 4th and that's considered "full-term" but I am worried about her coming earlier than that because of my uterus...
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I never want sex!!!
    jenny.jourdan

Answer by jenny.jourdan at 3:40 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am 24 weeks and I know how you feel.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 5:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2010