Favorite SEX position while pregnant!?

Whats comfortable for you?"? I dont know about you, but im in my prime sex wise with this pregnancy OMG. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol not me.. with a toddler and a job and 23 weeks pregnant.. haven't had sex in almost 3 weeks! no urge i hit the sheets and ZZZZZ but when we do.. we do the scissor way usually, girl on side guy on knees :)
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 10:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Early in my pregnancies any position was fine with me, but once I got pretty huge I prefer the spooning the position lol It was the most comfortable and less awkward for my hubby
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• When I was pregnant it hurt to have sex. Didn't matter the position it just plain old hurt. And orgasms hurt to bad it would cause me to cramp. So I pretty much gave up on having it when I was pregnant
    blumblebees

Answer by blumblebees at 10:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I didn't really have sex much with my first daughter, it hurt too bad. Then with my second, we did it a few times, I think the one that worked the best was more like a doggy style, but me laying flat, not raised up. Then we actually did do with him on top, me on top positions. I guess it all depends on how you carried and how far along you are. I am sure if it's really a concern to you, google pregnancy sex positions. ? What would it hurt.
    hanna06

Answer by hanna06 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Does None Count? There is no such thing as a comfortable sex position once you start to get a belly...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I agree with Sabrina.But...everyone is different.You could just lay on your back,legs apart & have him go to work,if ya know what I mean?! That would work for me!! LOL
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 11:21 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• up until a couple weeks ago any position was fine... i'm 25 weeks now and i like me on top, standing doggy style (does that make sense? haha), or scissors... its getting a little awkward but its worth it to me to have a happy hubby!!!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:32 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i have no sex drive i wish we did it
    jenny.jourdan

Answer by jenny.jourdan at 5:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I couldn't do doggy because it hurt. :(

I really liked spooning, me on top, and until I got too big, missionary was comfy.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:38 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Spooning when I got bigger
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2010