What am I missing! I NEED HELP!???????? LADIES GIVE ME A LIST>

Ladies, give me a list of things I NEED to have for my baby! he will be born about 12 weeks.

Yes, we have clothes.. Well only a very FEW amount of newborn clothes. About 3 newborn outfits. But good amount of 0-3 and 3-6 and even 6-9. I have a breastpump but im not too sure what i should buy breastfeeding wise. GIVE ME IDEAS, a list of things I NEED to have when baby gets here. THANKS LADIES

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 10:50 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Diapers, diapers, and more diapers (that is if you aren't doing cloth). Wipes, diaper rash cream, thermometer, baby wash, breast pads (the ones that block leaking).
    Good luck and congrats!
    There's probably more, I just can't think of it now.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• furniture, diapers, wipes, shampoo, wash, butt cream, first aid kid, grooming kit, mittens, booties, LOTS more clothes, bibs, baby laundry detergent.
    Are your 3-6 mo stuff for cold weather? You need some cold weather clothes.
    Jammies..those sleep sacks are great, and the arms usually fold over the hands so you don't need seperate mittens.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 10:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• 10 receiving blankets
    at least 100 diapers
    3 tubs of wipes
    5 large cloths for burp rags
    3 warm med size blankets
    3 baby hats
    3 booties or 10 pr of socks(socks can go on hands too to prevent baby scratching their face)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Burp rags also! a lot of those.. we used swaddle blankets but you can use receiving blankets at first, premake a couple meals too that week before - I loved the sleep sacks also when the cord is still on, it won't tug at it to hurt baby,.grooming kit for the nails - baby hats, thermometer..... oh how exciting
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• diapers
    swaddling blankets
    baby wash
    lotion
    nuk
    comfy clothes for you
    someone to watch the baby while you take a nap =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• ~Breast pads (for leakage)
    ~Lanisoh Cream (for YOU..to put on your nipples for soreness)
    ~Baby wash,Baby lotion,Baby powder,Baby Wash rags
    ~Baby bath tub
    ~Box of newborn diapers/Box of size 1 diapers
    ~Burp Rags/Recieving Blankets
    ~Pacifiers:I would get 2 different kind in case he doesnt take to one(if your going to even give him one)
    ~Nose syringe(the little suction thing) You can get a kit with this and nail clippers,brush and comb
    ~Hand covers for baby(so he doesnt scratch himself
    ~Bouncy seat
    ~Baby swing
    ~Swaddler(or you can just swaddle him in a recieving blanket
    ~Onsies galore :)
    ~POTTY CHAIR(haha,just kidding..dont need that yet!)
    ~A couple bottles just in case you get too sore to put him to the breast,you can pump an dput in bottle..hard to find a decent bottle at a store at 1 a.m.,lol (I know thisfor a fact,lol)
    ~Snuggly
    And thats all the basic stuff I can think of at the moment..CO
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:59 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Diapers :) All sizes.
    breast pads!
    swaddling blankets.
    sleepers and onsies...cute outfits are cute..BUT some babies just spit up to much to look cute all day lol.
    I LOVED the space saver high chair and my boppy cradle swing.OH and a BOPPY..I didnt breast feed..but it was so mice to have for baby naps and botthe feedings. I also had a c section so it was perfect for after lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• You can not have too many baby wash clothes. You need a boppy, breatpads without the plastic liner, q-tips, a bottle of alcohol, a suitcase size pack of super pads, tank tops to wear under you shirts so when you lift your shirt to breastfeed all your side is not exposed. that way you can pull your top shirt up & tank down, big blankets for draping while breastfeeding, motrin for the cramps & afterbirth pain, A couple of cases of water you will need to drink up & its easier than carrying a cup. A couple of breastmilk storage bags since you already have a pump and a couple of books you wouldnt mind reading to the baby. I often spent the time nursing the baby as a way to squeeze in reading to the baby. Good luck.
    ocielee

Answer by ocielee at 11:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Breastfriend is da best! If ur serious about nursing: pack of different breast pads ( c which u like best), find a local support group for bf mamas, learn how to swaddle, get so involved the minute ur baby arrives (u nurse n he burps n changes diapers), buy a nursing book (look on la leche league website), and the rest u'll figure out. Good luck!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yah..what they said ^. You might think about getting a swing.lots of breast pads,lotion for your sore nipples.It's been so long for me I don't even know what it's called.Get a good car seat.Just wondering but...did you have a baby shower?A bassinette works wonderful.Also.what really helped me when I had my kids & what my daughter-in-law used alot & that was a cereal bottle.It helps when you start feeding them cereal.Hopes this helps you. OH yeah...you are going to need some pads for yourself.Because you'll be spotting for awhile.Take care sweetie.You'll be just fine.: )

get
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 11:15 AM on Jul. 30, 2010