What are you guys having for dinner tonight? I need to get on the ball and pull somthing out the freezer,lol.

Need some ideas! :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 10:51 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Probably going to make "homemade" pizza. In quotations because the crust is pre-made but I'm adding the toppings, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• baked skinless chicken breasts,mashed potatoes,and broccoli and cauliflower

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• The plan is to make chicken marsala, and I hope I can stick to it this time!! I am newly pregnant and the look, smell, and texture of ANY kind of raw meat has made me hurl here lately lol I feel so bad for my husband getting soups and sandwiches for dinner alot here lately but thankfully he understands!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• We're having hot dogs and french fries (yummy and fast since we're leaving early). But, I think I'll skip making that and we'll just go to butterflyblue's house. Hers sounds much better.
    Butterfly, do you have room for 3 more? :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Just started a cauldron of my homemade sauce... meatballs are browning with the sausage... I'm running out to the garden for basil, oregano and parsley... should be done brewing in time for dinner!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 11:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Our meals have been backwards this week - lunches have been big family affairs, evenings have been whatever the kids want - leftovers, mac & cheese, cereal, whatever. Today we had spaghetti with homemade sauce for lunch, so they can have more of that or whatever else they choose.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 3:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Cheesy chicken lasagna w/ garlic bread & salad.

Cheesy Chicken Lasagna

* 3 Tbsp. margarine
    * 1/2 c. chopped onion
    * 1 can cream of chicken soup
    * 1 4 oz. can mushroom pieces, drained
    * 1/3 c. milk
    * 16 oz. container cottage cheese
    * 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
    * 2 to 3 c. cooked chicken, cut up
    * 1 8 oz. pkg shredded Cheddar cheese
    * 1 8 oz. pkg. shredded Mozzarella cheese
    * 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese

Melt butter in a medium saucepan and saute onion. Stir in soup, mushrooms, milk and cottage cheese. Layer half the noodles in a 9 x 13 pan. Cover with 1/2 the sauce mixture, 1/2 the chicken and 1/2 of each the Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses. Repeat and top with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010