Bottles!! Bottles!! Bottles!! Ladies, what bottles

What kind of bottles would you reccomend me use for my newborn!? He isnt here yet! I bought some Dr. Browns bottles. But everyone is telling me to take them back that theyre horrible!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I just used the walmart parent's choice bottles. Never had a problem.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Its going to depend on what your baby likes also Dr browns aren't bad as long as they are BPA and Phalate free - I used Born Free and they were wonderful! and non toxic and didn't cause gas either -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i love nuk
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 10:54 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• odd... I heard Dr. Browns were like THE best.. We had Avent for the girls when they came home, they sucked! They leaked all the time. We used the cheepo gerber ones and they worked well til we had to give them bigger bottles then at that point I switched to dropins and they have been the best for us thus far, though we only have 2 more weeks of bottles (yay me)
    twinmama2009

Answer by twinmama2009 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I had great luck with the Dr. Browns. A little more work to keep clean, but worth it.
    I used those Playtex Ventaire before that. They suck. They leaked.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 10:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I used Playtex Drop Ins and they worked just fine. Eventually the cost of liners was a bit much because we moved for DH's job and expenses were worse than we thought in our new town so we switched to the Vent Aire bottles and they worked fine too. Both were excellent for cutting down the air that was swallowed.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Ive always used the playtex ventaire bottles
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• We only used the Platex Drop-ins... They are wonderful! You can even get "off brand" drop ins which are cheaper and they are all easy to rinse out if you just use them for water or juice...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:58 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i used drop-ins ..loved em
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I LOVE LOVE LOOOVE Nuby non leak bottles. They dont drip and your baby has more control of what they eat instead it it just pouring into the mouth.I just but the nipples though and use whatever bottles I can find.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:01 AM on Jul. 30, 2010