What books are on your TBR list?

Just curious to see what books people are planning on reading but haven't gotten to yet. I have a huge list right now but no time.

blumblebees

Asked by blumblebees at 11:00 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• Right now I'm reading "The Solitary Witch" by Silver Ravenwolf
    Next I'm reading "The Everything Celtic Wisdom Book" and then "The Everything Green Wedding Book"

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I always want to get into some of the sci-fi/fantasy novels because I love the genre as far as movies and tv goes, but since most of them are in series I never know where to start.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I just went to the library last night and grabbed 4 books. The one I plan on starting on today is "Speak No Evil" By Martyn Waites.
    It's supposed to be about a woman that returns to her hometown after 40 years.When she lived there at the age of 11, she somehow killed a boy. She starts having horryfying visions and she ends up doing bad things and then theres a teen killed in her apartment building and she wakes up with blood on her hands.
    Sounded interested..hope it is! can't wait to get started on it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:31 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• OMG I have sooo many books on my TBR list! To name a few: Through the Looking Glass, Jane Eyre, Emma, The Lost Symbol, Catcher in the Rye, A Tale of Two Cities, The Time Traveler's Wife, The Divine Comedy (read most of it in high school, but never finished it), The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, etc. It's a BIG list lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:37 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• A friend gave me one titled The Magic Hour, which I just started and I have purchased Portrait of a Lady by Henry James but not finished. I really like auto-biographies too, so the latest that I have picked up is written by Denise Jackson. My list is always longer than my time to read, but I still try to be ambitious in my choices!
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 6:22 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I amctually have somewhere around 50 that I own and need to read...I just keep buying then faster than I can read them LOL!!!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 4:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I have Mary Higgins Clark, James Patterson, Sidney Sheldon, and John Sanford. They are my favorite writers, a good mystery all the way to the very end. I also read Chicken Soup Books, they are really good too. Now and then I have read a few Spiritial Books since my daughter died. It's as I tell my kids and Gr-kids, food for the brain.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010