What are you looking forward to in August?

Well July is winding down. Hopefully the heat,humoidity and storms too! What are you looking forward to? I am off Chemo! Due to neuropathy. Having my surgery. Turning 50. Also our 30th Wedding Anniversary on the 30th! And Healing..I'm always Excited to know what the month has in store for everyone else. So please share all you care to! Wishing everything go perfectly for all of your plans, goals, celebrations Etc. Thank you for answering!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:36 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son begins Head Start in August. Kind of his first real introduction to school before Kindergarten. I'm pretty excited for him. :)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• one more month down till baby comes lol
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 11:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• dancingOhhh..thats an easy answer for me!! SON IS GOING BACK TO SCHOOL..oh yeah..oh yeah...alright alright :)

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm looking forward to the END of August! I'm so ready for Autumn! But my Birthday is in August too... I don't celebrate it, but it's in there.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:39 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My son starts Middle School, my Dad has a birthday, and it will be my Anniversary!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Our 6yr anniversary.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 11:44 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Cooler temperatures and less humidity for starters. July was brutal.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Linda you are going to be busy the month of August like I was the month of June I had alot of the same things going on dr appointments, etc I turned 50 in July Congrats on all that you have done ans succeded in the last few months and the months to come hugs!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have 4 going back to school - my oldest will be a senior, my 3rd will be 12 and starting middle school. I'll have a sophomore and a 3rd grader too - wow! They're growing up so fast.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 11:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My baby boys second birthday.
    I want to cry thinking about it, I can't believe he will be two in two weeks already.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2010