Do your kids have an interest in puzzles?

Puzzles have evolved since the days we knew puzzles. You can even put together a puzzle online. There are 3-d puzzles to build clocks and all sorts of interesting things. My children were always fascinated by puzzles even at an early age. How about yours?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. My 3-year-old loves them; he just does the little 24-piece puzzles now. My 7-year-old is trying my 400+ piece 3D puzzle.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• DD is 3.5 and has always loved puzzles :) We have not got into anything complicated though yet.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My kids love them.  I just packed up the puzzles for our move and we had a huge box full of puzzles and there were still more in another box.  My 4yo really loves them.  She graduated from the 24 piece puzzles to the 5+ age ones (with 60-100 pieces) when she was like 3.  At her preschool they just have those wooden ones or the ones with like 10 pieces and they fit into a shape on the board.  She is so board with them.  When she started at 3 1/2 she was already doing 64 piece puzzles.  She just loves them.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2010