What is your pet peeve...

for other drivers?
Mine are 1) people pulling out in front of you then driving so slow not just old drivers either
2)people not turning the corner fast enough
3)not using the turning lane soon enough
4) not using their blinker
What are yours?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People that ignore yield signs and people that don't understand 4-way or all-way stops.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• 1. People being late. 2. People that lie. 3. Excuses! (You know the kind when you know it is a lame ass excuse and they do to, but they say it anyways).
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Another parent addressing your child for something they may have done wrong. Talk to the parent first and if the issue dosen't get resolved than kindly, not yelling, tell the child that they may not do something.
    People without children or first time no it all parent's who offer advise that really isn't helpful or practical. Well maybe it would be practical if my children were robots!
    Sitting at a stop light and not being able to talk to dh sitting right next to me because the car beside us is playing their music so loudly my teeth rattle!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Late people and they are your friends for years so they think "Oh she knows me and how I am, and do it all the time, but when new people come into their lives that make darn sure their on time.
    Also you park in a grocery store FAR to get grocery's, you come out to unload your stuff and someone has to park right by you and they wait and smile staring at you, like move lady as your loading your SIDE mini van. Meanwhile there is a parking lot full of empty spots. WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Or why is it when you are in an theme park, Disneyland, Cal Adventures, any kind and a family group has to stop in the middle of the stride of everyone walking to talk, dig in stroller, or just flat out look around. People are getting worse and worse in today's world with common sense. I tell my kids its only going to get worse cause parents don't teach common courtesy to their children anymore, just entitlement!! :( because of that I have a trillion!
    Diznemom

Answer by Diznemom at 12:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• People who just do not stop fully in stop signs

Answer by older at 11:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Smoking in public, adults hitting children, bottle feeding (mystery liquid that look like Coke is the worst), Ram trucks that do whatever they want, loud-mouthed mothers that are doing a bad job of public parenting in places like WalMart, adults swearing in public places like WalMart

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• them entering the highway at 35 when traffic is moving at 65!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Mean People!! People that hurt anyone... Be it people or pets/animals, Drivers running stop signs & not knowing it on the cell phone, troublemakers.. That can take up a lot of pet peeves..
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2010