Whats for lunch mama's?

i dont know yet but i am hungy lol

tandie1977

Asked by tandie1977 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A big ol fat sandwich :) Mayo, mustard, ham turkey, roast beef, cheese, tomato, lettuce, and avocado. Yummo!!! And its huge, so i could share!!!!!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I will have leftovers from last night that a friend and I cooked together, her recipes, she is teaching me how to be a better cook. lol, anyway I'll have Pork butt steaks, asparagus, squash, garlic toast, green beans, a salad, well not all of that at one time as I am on a diet and have lost 42 lbs so far, so I'll just eat a small portion of some of it. :) The food was so good, SHe really knows how to cook! and I wrote down the recipes, We also made mashed potaotoes fresh from red potatotoes, but I don't like MP, but my hubby does. Eat healthy ladies, u will feel much better and if u put bad fuel in just like a car the engine runs bad, good food in - lots of fruits and veg, salads etc, your body runs/works better and u are healthier etc. I made myself a cantaloupe coconut tofu smoothie for breakfast this am and it tasted so goof. I used fresh frozen cantalaupe and skim milk protein powder etc. yummy! I know u didn't ask about
    newmom179

Answer by newmom179 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• A nice sandwich with yogurt
    jenny.jourdan

Answer by jenny.jourdan at 3:37 PM on Jul. 30, 2010