venting..

so my boyfriend is in between jobs right now but still being paid by his previous employer (long story) so he's sort of on a break. He's been off 10 weeks now and we've been getting along great but starting to get on each others nerves. He just left me with his 2 girls who are 10 and 12, plus my daughter (16 months) to go to the gym and run other errands but for some reason today its all getting to me. He expects me to keep his girls entertained with no money while he works out and does what he needs to do. We havent been intimate for over a week and when we were I was the one who initiated it..i'm feeling taken advantage of. When i asked him when he'd be home he just said like it like after i get what i need to done. Granted the other errands he is running are crediable and important but i just feel like shit I'm tired of being home feeling useless. I usually work out in the mornings and today of all days i NEED to..:/

AlexxasMama

Asked by AlexxasMama at 12:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• i feel your frustrations hon! so sorry
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Take the kids, get out of the house for a bit. Go to the park or something. You sound cooped up. Maybe there are some misc. free activities in your area you guy can go to.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• thanks guys, thats exactly what it is, i made them blueberry muffins so that killed some time & my bf called soon afterwards and was in a much better mood. (he was trying to make sure I didn't burn the muffins) lol. I just need to take a deep breath and count my blessings..things could be a lot worse.
    AlexxasMama

Comment by AlexxasMama (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2010