Do you watch 'Trading Spouses' or 'Wife Swap'

Do you have any favorite episodes? Or something that really stuck in your memory?
Do you think they really change someone in a couple weeks?

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 12:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• i watched an episode of wife swap where one family we're human artist where the mom laid on beds of nails and stuff... weird people but i would be one of the people entertained by it just couldnt do it myself!
    definedclefts

Answer by definedclefts at 12:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I like the show, and you can notice a lot of differences between your families in a short period of time. Its just really sad that people need to go on a show like that to realize that they are douchebag parents. Some of the shit those people do to their kids is really messed up. Like strict schedules, or even the ones that let their kids home school themselves lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 12:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I watch Wife Swap. I like the ones where they get in fights at the end, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I use to watch them until they started getting the really weird families on. I think half of those people make up crap just to get on the show.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I love watching both, I wish I knew when it was back on. I just moved and now I will look it up.

Yes, I believe a week or two could make an impact on anyones life. It should make you realize how much your mate means to you, and too some I believe it does. I hope for everyones sake, they get something good out of it...

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I watch but don't have any episodes that stick out in memory. I think it would be a fun experience. If they didn't stick me with a cult or something. LOL As far as whether or not they can actually change someone in such a short period, idk. Being that you are thrown into another families ways completely though, I think it could absolutely put a person at the start of a change.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I remember one, the end of it was on you tube for a while, the woman's name was Margaret, she was overweight and devout Christian. I am not getting into religious debate, just stating the facts. She exchanged with Pagan family and after returning home she threw a tantrum beyond belief, about the other people's non Christian beliefs, calling them Satan worshipers, witches etc, tore the letter that said what her family was supposed spend 50k, scared the living crap out of her family and called herself the "warrior for God and Jesus" It indeed was scary to watch. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHh9ywmo5AE

BeaMoore

Comment by BeaMoore (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• did you know the god warrior's eldest daughter died? :(

I like both series. The god warrior definately sticks out. I also remember the pirate family and of course the family now known for the "balloon boy". I liked the pagan family the god warrior traded places with. They weren't forceful, just a laid back family who performed old world rituals. Another family that sticks out is the nature loving family who gave gifts to a fairy tree lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:37 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yeah it was the crazy "god warrior" lady that sticks out in my mind!! She was so over the top!! That's too bad about her daughter ;o(

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 2:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• both!luv them!
    johnny4ever

Answer by johnny4ever at 8:54 AM on Aug. 3, 2010