I'm getting old!

I pulled a muscle in my leg last night when I stretched! I've also thrown my back out with a big sneeze! What have you hurt in a ridiculous way?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Too many to count!
    The most ridiculous was when I was one month shy of 17 and was climbing a tree. And fell out. And landed all 150 pounds on my turned sideways right foot! It broke my lower leg in four places. I now have a metal plate, a pin and several screws holding it in place. But, boy, it was fun until I slipped! We'd set up a line between a tree on the top of a hill and one on the bottom and were sliding down. It was about 20-25 feet in the air. I swung out from the tree (the line was about 5 or 6 feet from the standing branch) and kept going over and down when my hands slipped from the handle!
    More recent, I walked into the corner, slipped on the freshly mopped floor, and tripped and dumped cereal on my daughter's head. All today!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My thumb and I don't know how. My doctor told me I have to wear a brace in order for it to stop hurting.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 12:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Back in 6th grade I sprained my wrist really bad getting a drink from the drinking fountain.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have gotten a week long stiff neck from sneezing and from virorusly towel drying my own hair. Yep, been there done that got the t-shirt.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• When I was a little girl, I was walking the neighbor's medium size dog, without my mother's permission. I decided it would be fun to race the dog while I was holding the leash. AWAY we went! When my mom found me my knee was all bloody. She set me on the stoop and began to clean my wound. As she cleaned i complained about my arm. 'No' she says, "look at your leg honey!' Well, needless to say a day passes by and Im being super carefully with my arm and my Dad takes his not insured daughter for an xray and Wa-La! Broken arm. my mom still feels bad about that one!
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 12:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• salexander and butterfly...
    you could both benefit greatly from regular chiropractic care!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2010