IF YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE TO BRING A LOVE ONE BACK FROM THE DEAD WHAT WOULD YOU DO AND SAY IN ONE HOUR?

I KNOW THAT A HOUR IS NOT ENOUGH TIME BUT THAT JUST GIVE YOU AND ENOUGH TIME TO TELL YOUR LOVE ONE WHAT YOU THINK AND SHOW THEM WHAT YOU WANT TO SHOW THEM.

godsaves

Asked by godsaves at 11:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I wouldn't do it.
    Bttrfly_kss

Answer by Bttrfly_kss at 12:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I wouldn't. It's very selfish to wish someone to come back here, the other side is much more beautiful and happy for them....why drag them back here? Those that I was extremely close to in life can "see" what I would show them.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 12:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Cool. Ok. I would bring my father back and I think he would consider it a loving, wonderful gift. I would introduce him to my two girls. The oldest was nine months when he died. While he was doting on them, I would ask him what his favorite things were (believe it or not, I didn't know him well. He worked alot and wasn't emotionally connected) and if he had any advice for me. I would bring him homemade Welsh cookies and show him my home.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 1:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I wouldn't do it. After funerals i usually go to the grave sight alone and say what I have to say. I have dreams about my uncle sometimes and I say what I want in my dreams sometimes. He usually hushes me though. People say R.I.P. for a reason.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 2:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• It would be my father. I would show him his grandkids and hug him until my arms went numb. Tell him I'm sorry that I did'nt understand him sometimes. How much I missed him and love him and I would ask him to play his guitar and sing to me and the girls and of course I would get it all on video and take tons of pictures.
    Getpaidwithxoxo

Answer by Getpaidwithxoxo at 3:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• It would have to be my best friend. I would tell her I am sorry for getting into an arguement with her shortly before she died. I would also ask her why she killed herself and tell her I miss her and love her dearly.
    glynnbaby41608

Answer by glynnbaby41608 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• it would be my cousin david. i would only need 5 minutes. i'd punch him in the head and ask him what kind of jerkwad cop doesn't wear his freaking seatbelt. then i'd kick his ass for putting us through all this becuase he did soemthing stupid.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I wouldn't. I would want them for forever. That is heaven and I will wait til' then. Let them sleep in their grave til' Jesus returns. The people I long to see would be my brother, and my grandparents that I have never met.
    tishawnas

Answer by tishawnas at 10:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I would love to see my son for an hour. I would tell him how much I love him and miss him. I would let him know what an amazing person he is and how proud I am that he is my son. I wish he had not taken his own life...
    momtojason

Answer by momtojason at 1:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I am not sure if I would bring anyone back. But if my Lord decided to send my husband back for one hour I would tell him how much I love him. Tell him that I am sorry I didn't answer the phone the morning he passed so we could touch skin( hold hands). I would tell him that I am keeping our close to his memory. I would ask him to guard our youngest daughter who is having seizures again. And last but not least to give all my other loved ones in Heaven a hug and a kiss for me.
    MommyChrissyB

Answer by MommyChrissyB at 10:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2008