how many "whys" you have in your life?

My life have alot of "whys"
here is some of examples:
why my dad have to die?
why my mom left me?
why she start hating me instead of loving me?
why my family?
why everybody i love leave me or reject me?
why the girls i used to call friend leave me?
why me?
why she blames me?
why don't god take me to stay with my dad?
why my life have to be so complicate?
why i choose to me a young mom?
why my DD dad don't seems to like his own DD?
why my step dad never hold me and try to understand me?
why i reject him?
why my mom boyfriend did things he shouldn't?
why i hate myself?
why can i have a normal life?
why i have to be a single mom?
why i have to fight alone?
why my mom love my bro and sis more than me?
why she is ashmed of me?
why she thinks my DD is a mistake?
why i am only 16 and i have to pass through all of this?
why god is not by my sid

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 12:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• im not saying this to be a bitch.. but have you tried therapy? you seem to have a lot of past hurts/issues that need to be worked out im sorry for all of them :(
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 12:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• no i never had any theraphy.
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I honestly believe that everything works out the way it's supposed to. I don't dwell on the why, rather, I look toward what I can change, and accept the fact that I can't change everything.

I'm sorry you have so many whys. Talking to a therapist or a good friend may help - just remember that there aren't as many answers as questions.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• You should stop asking why and just accept things as what they are or you will live a miserable life. Sounds like you should talk to someone, it will help you get past the whys and get you facing the present and the future positively.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 12:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I only have 2 in life:

Why can't my parents support my decision to have a career instead of being sahm like that they want?
    Why did my sister steal my identity?
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• hugsOh,too many to count,and therapy was a bust. Hugs for you though!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Your child is not a mistake but a gift! Sweetheart it's gonna be okay. I used to ask myself the same things almost word for word. My mother hated my guts. My stepdad was an ass and my bio dad left me. My parents kicked me out at 16 after my stepfather beat me. I was a teen mom and I was angry and sad. It is a hard road to travel. But here I am 20 years later married to someone who loves me, kids that are awesome, including my eldest who is a wonderful young man. I have a college degree and a great job. Keep your head up and focus on the future. You can't control what others do and how they fail as parents, but you can live your life to the best of it's potential in spite of it. See a counselor. Do you have one at school or the local college? They can be free. Care for that baby and be proud of yourself. You are worth it!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Me personally.
    None. I found many years ago, that for *me*. Constantly questioning "why" in regards to many things in life, was a pointless futile act that did nothing more than make me feel worse, cause me to be stuck on "why", cause me to be very unhappy with everything in my life, and made me overall pretty miserable most of the time.. So I stopped it. Since I stopped (about 16yrs ago), I've been a MUCH happier woman, and my life has been much much happier and life seems to be much smoother sailing as well.

I notice that some of the things on your list (example list you gave) are things that you have absolutely no control over. Those things, it's pointless to wonder "why" about. You had nothing to do with those things, or those decisions. As far as the things on your list that were all in your control (like being a young mom), you made those choices. You should be accepting and comfortable with the choices you make.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• get some help!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i have only one major why in my life....
    WHY did i marry him????
    ashley387

Answer by ashley387 at 2:30 AM on Jul. 31, 2010