for the wiccan and pagan moms (stress issues.)

me and my DH are trying to have another baby. I've started eating the right things and working out by going swimming with my son. but i also took in an 18 year old girl how needed help. well she fights with me and i get stressed (NOT GOOD ON ME). and yes i could kick her out and i have done so 2 times no but every time i calm down i let her back in, (don't know if i will today or not) but is there any thing i can do for the stress. I'm to the point where I'm thinking of asking the goddess to get her out of my hair, but i know that's wrong. what can i do is there a tea i can make or something along those lines to help me ?

Manda_Evans

Asked by Manda_Evans at 12:52 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm not pagan but have you talked with the girl? Where did you take her in from? She really should be grateful and if not, its really not fair to you to create an unpleasant atmosphere for your baby-on-the-way and your family.
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 12:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have been having extreme stress and anxiety issues for the past 5 months. A couple of weeks ago I started taking fish oil and B12 vitamins. I feel like a new person! I also agree with telling the 18 yr old that if she is to live in your house, she is to follow your rules. Stick with what you set, and try not to feel bad about it. You simply cannot help someone who doesn't want the help!
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am thinking some quiet meditation... even if it's after everyone is in bed.
    I am also thinking the you tell the 18 yr old if she lives under your roof she follows your house rules or she lives elsewhere.... then don't argue.... she's there and follows the rules or she leaves, no more second chances!! Good luck!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• chamomile tea can help with stress and relaxation. also yoga?
    amymarie0315

Answer by amymarie0315 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• It's not wrong to ask the goddess to get her out of your hair. She's a legal adult now and needs to find her own path in life. You are not her guardian. She can follow your rules or she can leave. You can even have the police escort her out. Ask the goddess to help her find her own place and to take responsibilty for herself and her own life.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:42 PM on Jul. 31, 2010