What rooms in your house do you keep a box of wipeys and other than diaper changes what do you use them for?

I keep a refillable box in:
~The nursery
~The living room in a drawer with diapers
~The kitchen
~The bathroom

They come in handy! lol
I use them for quick hand and face wipe ups...even the bottoms of little dirty feet when the barefoot banditts come in. Sometimes if I'm in a hurry, I will swipe the highchair tray free from crumbs with one. I know DH uses the ones in the bathroom from time to time,lol. I also keep them in the bathroom because were currently potty training and toilet paper just doesnt always cut it,lol.
What other uses do you use them for?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 1:07 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• everywhere it seems~each bathroom, kitchen, car, purse...I clean the house with them it seems~nothing does a stroller like a diaper wipe!
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I always kept some in a zippy bag in my purse for quick face and hand wipes.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• in the kitchen. I wipe up my daughter after every meal.
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• bathroom,and my purse. bathroom for those extra messy poops or when you have your period,and in my purse for messes and when hand sanitizer just isn't enough

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• my son hasnt been in diapers for a year, but I keep wipeys in the coffe table drawer for other messes
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I keep them in the kitchen for quick wipes of dirty hands. I also keep them in the glove compartment of my car!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• In the bathroom or in the lower part of the kitchen cabinet we use them for quick pick ups or sometimes for our butts after taking a dump...lol or if the kids say Mommy my butt itches I just grab a wipe and give them a quick wipe and then they're fine.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2010