Halloween in Nashville, NC

Just moved to Nashville North Carolina from Tampa Bay area, Florida.

Just was wondering what does the town do for Halloween. We I live theres not alot of houses in walking distance.

Would love it if some one can help me out with this.

Thanks!!!
Nicole

HarmoniesMom

Asked by HarmoniesMom at 4:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Nashville, NC? Huh? There is Nashville, TN and then Asheville, NC....but I have NEVER heard of Nashville, NC....
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I apologize, That sounded quite bitchy and I didn't mean for it to. Anyways, I answered my own question by looking it up myself. I've lived in NC/TN my whole life and NEVER heard of it.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• My best recommendation, particularly if you are new to town, is to check in Rocky Mount or Raleigh and see is any of the shopping centers are doing anything. Nashville is tiny, there probably isn't a whole lot going on. Good Luck.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 4:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Yeah, I was going to say...I've lived in NC my entire life too, and I didn't know there was a Nashville here. How close are you to Charlotte? It would probably be a good idea to do what the previous poster said and see what big cities near you are doing.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• LMAO -- my HS had as many ppl in it as your whole town!!! Sorry that struck me as funny!

http://www.city-data.com/city/Nashville-North-Carolina.html  -- This site will have some info that will be of interest to you...

http://www.townofnashville.com/   --  This is your main local city website -- sorry this is all I found for you.

FUN ALTERNATIVES:
    *Find a special event or start one in your own neighborhood.
    *Community Centers, Shopping Malls and Houses of Worship may have organized festivities. *Share the fun by arranging a visit to a Retirement Home or Senior Center.

beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Another life long North Carolina girl and I didnt know there was a Nashville either!
    aussiesma

Answer by aussiesma at 9:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2008