period question.. adult content

have u ever had a watery like period..where u bleed bright red and its kinda watery mucusy lookin? is that normal?
cuz its happening to me and i never had it before. i was 2 week late for my period i was spotting the last 3 days at first it was bright red then it turned brown for 2 day(spotting) now i am full on bleeding...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Health

• I think its fine, but if worried check with your doc's office. explain it to the nurse and they can help. to me tho, sounds like just a funky period.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would call your doctor.If that isn't normal for you,then please,call your doc.Are you on birth control? Please call or just go in to an Urgent Care Clinic.Good luck!
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2010