Do you like any of your kids shows?

There are a few that my tween watches that I enjoy watching with him. Not necessarily what I would pick to watch on my own, but they are not too bad. Like ICarly and the Suite Life shows. However, I detest Zeke and Luther and I Am In the Band. Which ones do you like? Which ones do you hate?

mommy11260

Asked by mommy11260 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, iCarly, Suite Life, Zac and Cody, I watch when she has them on, but things I watch even when she's not with us I like Make it or Break it.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 1:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I love the penguins of Madagascar or however you spell it.. I think they are so funny..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I think Suite lif is Zac and Cody, LOL. I was thinking of Drake and Josh.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 1:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I like Spongebob, Chowder, iCarly and Johnny Test. I'm sure there are others I don't mind but thoe are the ones that come to mind. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I like the Simpsons and Scooby. I can tolerate Spongebob, Wizards and ICarly, the rest I make her go to her room if she wants to watch and watch in there.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i like the backyardigans, cant stand stupid bob the builder and thomas the train!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I kinda like Barney now~like the songs, how adorable rehearsed kids can be. ZAc and Cody are funny, Hannah M~those Disney teens are good with timing and have good writer and budgets~

I like the Sid the science guy, secret agent oso, word world, In between the Lions, Gulla Gulla Island, sesame st~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I like Wizards of Waverly Place. I really don't like Zack and Cody much anymore, just watched it so much.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I find myself icarly and victorious, even when outside playing.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 1:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I don't mind icarly and I have to admit I kinda even like Total Drama Island!! oh, and Spongebob
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2010