Sex ? adult content

Have u ever tryed anal? If so, whats your experience? Do u enjoy it? My boyfriends want to and i am so not sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Ive tried it.. It hurts super bad at first.. but gets better=)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have tried it, and I absolutly hated it! Now I hear some people like it. It's just not my thing I guess. You have to try it to see if your going to like it.
    mommyof2_1989

Answer by mommyof2_1989 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yes, I've tried it. It was entirely too painful for me. So much so that there was no way I could enjoy it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I've tried it once and never did it again. Some people enjoy it. All I can say is go small before going big or it'll hurt like h3ll.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have tried it, and could never get into it.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• you should start with fingers first to kind stretch you a bit. you will want to use a LOT of lubricant. when and if you two too do decide for his penis to go there. kinda push out with your muscles like you were trying to take a shit whiile he pushes in. LOTS OF LUBRICANT. that area is not made really for sex so your gonna have some discomfort initially. but with the lube and what not you might enjoy it.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• it hurts at first but i dont mind it afterwards, just lots of lube , feeling comfy, and going slow :)
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 1:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have and still will on occasion. If your man wants to do this he needs to agree upfront to go easy and to listen to you, other wise it will be so unpleasant he may not get a chance to try it again. Get plenty of lube and have him start slow. Tell him to pump short pumps. You may not be able to handle him going all the way in. he should be okay with this since the most sensitive for him is the tip anyway! And just see what you can handle and what you like. If he goes easy and listens to you it will work for you both. It is a very different feeling and I think its okay every now and then. Make sure he does not go into the other hole afterwards...there is a lot of bacterica. So make sure he is squeaky clean before going anywhere else.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I love it, but don't do it unless you are really into it. If I try before I'm really ready I get rubbed raw and regret it later. done right, and when you are really ready, it's fabulous.
    as for lube, I like the equate brand (store brand) from walmart. very good, and I think even better than a lot of the more expensive stuff at the sex shops.
    Anonymous

• Do u get off from anal sex? Just wondering?
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 2:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2010