This just seems wrong!

picture in answer

SwtSnowflake2

Asked by SwtSnowflake2 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Now, it would seem wrong if the kid was holding a bottle up!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• IDK 'bout that....that child looks a little too excited about being in there with all the booz! Yout think he likes the Coors light, or the Bud Light...? LOL
    texasmom010409

Answer by texasmom010409 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Completely!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Why? I doubt the kid would be drinking it. At least he's in the cart and not running wild. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• he has wine too, and that light coors...geez...and he is watching the kid while a female is home cleaning for the party~might score him well unless he stops and buys meth next~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I love POWM. The worst picture I have seen was the one where the little kid was sleeping in the shopping cart and there were a whole bunches of heavy boxes stacked on top of the cart. It looked like one bump would have had the poor kid smashed by the boxes.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• It does seem wrong. A six pack is one thing. When that and plastic cups are all that is in the cart besides the kid, it just doesn't look good. One time at WM I saw a very young child toddling along after his parents because the cart was so completely full of beer, basket seat and all, there was literally no room in there for him to sit. Even if he is not the one drinking it, I sure hope he is with some sober relative while his parents are boozing it up.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• lol think the guy has enough booze for the whole town. i kid most likely just likes his pic taken. no i dont see anything wrong with it. funny but not wrong. i can see my kids doing it in the diaper section or pads section. they just like to go shopping.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• lol cracks me up actually
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 1:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• 1559LA

SwtSnowflake2

Comment by SwtSnowflake2 (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2010