Your s/o comes home...

There are no kids home, its just you and him/her. You're all hot and ready to just attack him/her, and he/she goes, "No honey, I don't think I'm really feeling up to it tonight." What do you say? Because honestly. I would be pissed! :p

kadens_momma_15

Asked by kadens_momma_15 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I would have to say, "Why aren't you interested tonight? You are the other 364 days in a year!"
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'd say "well, hell! The one day I initiate and you're all 'no, not in the mood', lets see when THIS happens again!" Then laugh and cook dinner. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would go to my room and do it myself .
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• WTH??? I know huh!!! But it seems like to me when the kids are all up and awake playing video games or on the computer and it's the middle of the afternoon, THEN, he gets amarous??? I don't get it!! What, you like an audience???
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would have put my boobs in his face and start kissing him. He changes his mind pretty quickly.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• THAT SO KINDA HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. YESTERDAY I WAS SO READY TO GO N HE SAID NO. WELL LAST NIGHT HE WANTED IT SO I ROLLED OVER AND WENT TO SLEEP. LOL. SO WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING HE WAS GONE. LOL.
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 2:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'd say remember this moment the next time you want some.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'd say..."WHAAAAAAA?????" And then I'd pull him into the living room, undo his belt, pull down his zipper,pull down his pants, push him onto th erecliner and proceed to make him a little more interested. "wink wink" lol Where theres a will, theres a way..and if I want it bad enough..i'm gonna get it damnitt! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I say "Whatever" and go find something else to do.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would tell him to take it like a man and give me what I need ;o), Just remind him he can not have fun only you can because he didn't want it lol
    sissywilcox

Answer by sissywilcox at 2:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2010