Those who voted for Obama- Do you still support him?

I'm just curious- if you voted for Obama in 2008... do you support what he's done so far? Why or why not?

*I'm not expressing my opinion here. I believe that all presidents should be respected regardless of whether we agree or disagree with his decisions. I just want to know what everyone thinks*

SAHMomOf3

Asked by SAHMomOf3 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I voted for him. I support him. I DO NOT blindly support him. OMG that man pisses me off sometimes. It's like he panders to the opposition more than his base or what seems like the right thing to do. It makes me truly believe there is something higher making the decisions and he's just filling a suit. I expect the same in 2012 or 2016 with whomever replaces him. I want to have hope for this country, but it's fading. Maybe I am just getting older. I don't know. When I cast my vote, I looked at everything and wasn't trying to be all "hopey changey" and seeing what I wanted.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I do, I believe he has done the best with the mess he has.

Answer by older at 2:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yes, I voted for him, and I stand by my choice. I shudder to think of how much worse off we'd be had McCain/Palin landed in office. Obama still has my support, and I'd admit it if I changed my mind. He has a tough job, made all the more difficult with the problems he inherited when he took office and the juvenile sort of opposition he's had to face.
    jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 3:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yes, and I have disagreed with a couple of things, but let's face it--no one is going to agree with everything all the time.
    Youngwifey2

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yes, ~!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I think he's doing a good job considering the state of the country when he was elected.
    knfisch

Answer by knfisch at 2:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yes and YES !!

Would I admit it? Sure.
    I don't envy the bs he's had to deal with and will admit that he's not perfect, and not everything he's accomplished is important to me. I want the U.S. out of ALL wars most of all. Easier said then done... What do we do with the troops when they get home? There are already "0" jobs.... Tough situation to think about. I'd be losing sleep and my hair if I was the Pres.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 5:15 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yes and Yes.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I did and I do.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I support him and given the same choices today, I vote for him again. I do disagree with some of his decisions, especially regarding the war. I do not think the country would be better off today of M/P had been elected.

The entire industrialized world is suffering because of the job situation. Companies have figured out how to line their pockets by using cheap foreign labor, eliminating good jobs and a nice corp tax base. The politicians encourage this practice with their legislative powers. The fat cats and the politicians thrive while the rest of us circle the drain.

Those of us with jobs and money are not spending and banks are not loaning money, furthering the economic depression.

Bad game of chicken. BB and politicians world wide playing the game.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2010