i really need ur help

ok my hubby has had some problems with his penis let me explain sometimes when he pees he burns or bleeds and i dnt know wat it could be he wont go to the er any one know wats wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• he needs to go to the doctor pronto!
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Look, if that man won't go to the doctor and his dick is hurting, then he may only go once he's dead.... I say it sounds like it COULD be a STD... but it could be any number of things including a UTI, so don't take my word for it..... I do have to tell you that if it were my husband... his ass would be at a doctor, er, clinic, witch-doctor.... something. Just on the fact that that's my pleasure tool, and plenty of my business if it's bleeding.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• You need to do whatever it takes to get him to a Dr. If it is a Urinary tract infection left untreated it can turn into a kidney infection. If you've never had one believe me the burning with a UTI is a walk in the park compared to the pain of a kidney infection.

The symptoms you stated also point to a possible STD The problem if they are untreated could be difficulty to cure, fertility problems, and in extreme cases brain damage and even death. (look up untreated syphilis)

Get him to a Dr..today if possible.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• That really sounds like STD or it could be UTI. Tell him all he is doing is affecting the rest of his body. Sometimes when we do want to see about what is going on with our body other things will start being affected by that thing we don't want to see about. I always say real men cry and go to the doctor.
    ReReD

Answer by ReReD at 5:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• that's serious......he needs to see a dr. and dont have sex with him until he does!!!!!!
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 5:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• is he trying to maybe hide the fact that maybe he cheated and that is a result and if he goes to dr that he would be found out? i'm not saying that he did but that was just my initial thought cause i know if my husbands dick was on fire etc he would definitely be there on his own. he likes to have sex and wouldn't want anything to come in the way of that. if he won't go maybe you can trick him, say why won't you go did you cheat on me and you don't want me to find out? if he says no how could you blah blah blah just say prove it. the only way he can is by going. then you can tell him you just said that to make him go and it worked. that's what i would do.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2008