att mamas

who on here has ever bought that "my baby can read " books n it worked or is all that just a bunch of lies ??

13liz13

Asked by 13liz13 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• i havent bought them... this is just my opinion.. I think its just baby remember what the word looks like.. there is way more to reading then remembering what it looks like.
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 2:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I haven't. However, if you want your baby to read from my experience is repetition of words. My son had a favorite book he liked me to read to him every night. Now, he always had me read the same book every single night. Do you know what happened? He had heard it so many times, his little sponge like brain started remembering it word for word.and he proceeded to recite it back to me. children have good memories. Reading is part memory and part seeing a word put before them at least three times. That's what they do on television shows like Sesame Street. They just throw in some puppets and lively songs, and flash letters, numbers, etc. on the screen.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Why not just use flashcards?
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 9:46 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'm not saying that i want to buy it I'm just asking if anyone has actually bought this i wouldn't buy it but that's just me so its just a question..

13liz13

Comment by 13liz13 (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I doubt it works.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:07 AM on Aug. 9, 2010