Should I be worried?? adult content

I had my last period on March 14th thru the 17th. I then had sex with a friend on the 20th( he says he did not cum ), I then got back with my ex and slept with him on the 21st,24th, and 25th. I am now pregant. I have done a conception calculator and it says I concieved on the 28th, but I am scared that the friends sperm was still in me when I ovualted...a side note though is I pee after sex, and with my BF I did not pee after sex.I know that is not a guarntee.

HotSauce84

Asked by HotSauce84 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• First, I have never heard of peeing after sex being effective birth control. Second, that's a close call because you could ovulate at anytime. You'll probably have to test paternity if you're concerned.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• You will probably need a DNA test.
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• you have to wait until after the baby is born to have a dna test.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• The only way you'll ease your mind is a DNA test.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I agree with getting a DNA test.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 2:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• ooo...thats really cutting it close there. With what the conception calandar predicted, I would think that was from the sex on the 25th. But there is no way to guarantee that. Youre going to have to do a paternity test to find out for sure. Good Luck hun.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Sweetie that sucks, does your boyfriend know you had sex with a friend? You will most likely never know unless you have them both take a DNA test.
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yep, DNA test. Ovulation calculators are estimates. You can ovulate at any opint during the month, even while on your period. And peeing after sex is to help prevent UTI's, your urethra has nothing to do with your vagina.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I feel like a Jerk cause since the friend told me that he didn't cum in me ( which I know ahs no guarntees) I figured it wouldn;t be his. So I told my BF it was his, he qquestioned what happend between me and the friend and I denied that the baby could be his! I know stupid of me cause now I have to stress my whole pregnancy and take the chance that when we have a pat test done I will look like a VERY horrible person if it isn't his! He has doubts in me about it being his cause he wants the pat test, but I kept assuring him it was his so he has stayed by my side and is getting excited! I feel SOOOO Guilty! I am 26 I should know better by now to not be so immature and careless!
    HotSauce84

Comment by HotSauce84 (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Also my doctor told me I concieved at the end of March to Beg of April...which I will admit on Easter the 1st I got REALLY tired and felt exhausted that day for no reason and had to nap most of the day..is it possible that was from concieving?
    HotSauce84

Comment by HotSauce84 (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010