what do you do with a little girl who doesnt mind her pants being wet or doesnt care to try to go potty??

i have tried everything i can think of i let her sit in her wet pants and she walks around like she is all proud. she doesnt want anything to do with potty training but gets really excited when i go. i am at a loss. and for those of you that say girls are easier......wow i dont think so!

babykins362003

Asked by babykins362003 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My youngest daughter Avalon was the exact same way. She could care less about potty training, but loved her potty chair. She would sit on it and read, and then go to the bathroom in her diaper/pull ups/whatever. One day just before her third birthday she was fully potty trained - and I mean fully. She got on the toilet herself, she wiped herself (much to my chagrin) and she never wet in the middle of the night. Some girls just need more control than others.
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 4:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Agreed. My first was potty trained in a day it seems. My 2 yr old has no interest.. She would not mind wet pants or dirty ones. I hope the boys are easier
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 4:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2008