What do you do with a 15 month old?

I know everything is new for toddlers but does anyone have any cool ideas of activities for toddlers? My little girl likes to draw with sidewalk chalk, she loves to swim, color with crayons (we stop when she starts eating them), dancing to music, and playing with different toys. But what have you done with your little one that you think was really great and something other parents may not think of?

orchidmozart31

Asked by orchidmozart31 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I let mine fingerpaint on the back patio glass, it it soo much fun and washes right off with the hose.
    cakright

Answer by cakright at 2:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My little guy likes to play with edible playdoh (equal parts peanut butter, honey, and powdered milk). We make "goop" out of cornstarch and water. We visit the park often, not something that is super spectacular or original-but it's always a loved activity. We read a lot of books, visit the library. Loves instruments. That's all I can really think of right now. Oh! And bubbles, he loooves bubbles!
    Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 2:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• try edible playdough. There is lots of recipes online and its usually just honey, powder milk, and peanut butter.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• DD is 16 months old and we sing together alot. She knows the hand motions for "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Pat-a-Cake", and "Wheels on the Bus". I'm teaching her "If You're Happy and You Know It" right now, she really enjoys it and it helps teach them alot of new words.
    INmommyof1

Answer by INmommyof1 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2010