Stillllll!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still getting negative tests and I am over a week late!! I have all the symptoms of pregnancy and even had spotting in early July. I really just want to know whats going on. I already called my midwifes office but she wont be in until Monday, ugh. Has anyone had this happen before and ended up pregnant?
BTW this would be #5 for us Ahhhh lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you need a blood test instead? Maybe its just late due to you stressing out about it. Hang in there! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Sometimes stressing out too much over whether you might/might not be pregnant is enough to throw your body out of it's natural rhythm. I've been a week late + before and was totally freaking out because I CANNOT have anymore babies without serious medical issues. I was freaking myself out so much about it that the day or two after I finally calmed down, I started my period. Thats just my opinion though :) Hope you get some answers soon!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• That happened with both of my pregnancys i wasted so much money on tests for about 4 wks finally i went to the dr and had the blood test done and that was positive then i started getting BFP from hpt's. but it sounds like you could be though, hope everything works in your favor.
    j_lake03

Answer by j_lake03 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Maybe you just need to calm down. You know from experience that you are pregnant or not.

Answer by louise2 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• stress causes your period to be late and you may not be far enough along to for the test to pick it up yet
    Marie4522

Answer by Marie4522 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2010