Breast cancer walk and name?

I'm looking for some ideas please! My DD wants to do a Breast cancer walk in my honor on the 22nd of August.I'm having my second surgery on the 17th. 2 days before my birthday. And 13 before our 30th Wedding Anniversary. She wants to know what to call our team.. I don't even know if I'd be Well enough to attend. Usually I have ideas galore. But after 4 months of Chemo I'm wiped aout and can't get any great names I hate asking.. But if you have a idea. I'd Love to know.. I Do Love Mopars/ Cars.. & Pink! I'd Love for no one to ever deal with this cancer or the 199 others... So suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Most people doing walks in honor of loved ones call themselves "Team (person's name)" or (person's name) Honorary Walk. They have T-shirts made up in the person;s favorite color (and breast cancer associations identify with pink ribbons)

Good luck!

group hug

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I hope your daughter and her friends have come up with a name. I can only think of "I love my Mom" in your honor and we all do love our moms.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2010