I know I have asked this before but I need lots of opinions, thank you.

What type of printer do you have? Would you recommend it? Is it just a printer, 3in1, or 4in1? Does the ink last a while?

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• we have a HP laser jet printer. we love it, the only downside to it is that it's bulky!
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 2:37 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• What do you want from a printer? because different printers are good for different things. For instance I like my Samsung laser printer, but I go to my mother's house to use her printer if I want to print pictures
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Right now I have a HP Photosmart printer. (3in1) I use it a lot for all kinds of things and not just pictures. It is using a lot of ink and the cost is really adding up. Thinking about get a Kodak 3in1. Heard they are good and ink is cheap and last longer.
    itsallabtthem84

Comment by itsallabtthem84 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I also have an HP Photosmart 3200 series 3-in-1. It gets a lot of errors (it's crashed a bunch of times), and is very slow to start printing. I'm really unimpressed. I also have an HP Laserjet that's about 10 years old and gives me no trouble, but it doesn't do color.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010