ive been cramping on and off for about 6 weeks, could something be wrong with me? adult content

about 6 weeks ago i started cramping, and this was b4 mylast period was to start so i just thought that i was goin to have a really bad period. so the cramps continued and i started my period and the first 2 days were normal and on the morning of te third day i thought my period was gone because i didnt have any blood for a number of hours an ten my husband and i have sex and my period started again till that night and then it stopped. now 2 weeks later im still cramping on and off, and 2 days ago i was cramping so bad that i just wanted to curl into a ball and cry! we r ttc our third child and i think im in my ovulation week but these cramps r the worst ive ever felt. my husband suggested that i may be preggo but i did have a 3 day period about 2 weeks ago, so i cant be preggo right? anyway if u have and info or anvice for me i would be so thank full. <3 also today ive been really wet and it wont dry up.sry tmi

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Go take a pregnancy test now! Lol. You might still br pregnant even with bleeding those few days. You really should take one, I dont want to get your hopes up too high but it is a definite possibility. Gl. And keep us posted.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 3:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Some women may have bleeding they think is a period. Some women have bleeding that seems like their regular period the entire time they are pregnant. I had bleeding in the beginning of two pregnancies. Sometimes you can also have cramping with a pregnancy. I'm not trying to say you are pregnant, but if there is a chance, you may want to test to make sure. There are other reasons you could be cramping.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2010