What would you do if your not in love with ur husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Before you leave him. You need to figure out why. Seperate for awhile and then if that loving feeling doesn't come back, divorce.
    You both (as individuals) deserve to have happy and loving relationships. Don't stay with someone you don't love. But do give your marriage a chance.
    RenDanielle

Answer by RenDanielle at 4:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Leave him and find someone you do love.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I agree with. RenDanielle. you married him for a reason. you have to communicate (no matter who it's with ) to get what you want. people can't read your mind and we can't always tell what's going on with the ones were close to. Your not always going to FEEL good ro great abotu everythg. sometimes you gotta stick to what you know, until things get back to good. sometimes you gotta get back to the beginging and let all the stuff inbetween go. forgive the bad, look for the good, and communicate.
    Sherry6470

Answer by Sherry6470 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• If you are really sure and he can't fix what's wrong....then leave him. Don't waste your life like I did on a man I didn't really love.
    Karrina6

Answer by Karrina6 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i would ask why and how this happened and tried to regain that love cause it would suck to be single again and loose a great friend like i once had with my husband if i ever did. i couldn't live without mine.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• well i am not inlove with my husband but he seems to think it is ok lol i dont know what to do either sorry i cant help....
    Ashley_Swigert

Answer by Ashley_Swigert at 5:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I am in the same situation as you are.I want to leave but I need to first save up some money for myself and the kids and plan everything out before getting a divorce. I tried in my marriage for about 5 years.I love him because I have been with him for almost 13 years but I'm not in love with him. I don't see myself growing old with him.I want to be happy and you deserve to be happy too. This is the only life that you have so don't live with anymore regrets.I wish you the best.Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2008