Tell me what you think!!!!

It will be three years ago in march since my SO asked me to marry him, he asked me in march 06 and I was supposed to be here in June06 and didnt come because I was unsure.... I lived in another state at the time. So finally in September of 07 I bit the bullet and moved out here with him because we have 2 kids together and wanted their father to be part of their lives, well we were supposed to get married in Janurary and coulnt because he had to pay $20,000 to fix things to keep his business running, and then we reset it to may and we got in a huge fight and i ended up pregnant and he keeps making excuses not to do it.... the fight... that i dont keep the house as clean as I should... does it sound like he is just making excuses not to marry me or am i making to much out of curcimstances comming up??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• it kind of does sound like its excuses. you need to have a serious talk with him. especially because you dont deserve to sit around with your thumb up your butt waiting for him to make a decision, its not fair to you. so i would talk to him and make him decide whether or not this is something he still wants to do
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Give him his ring back and tell him to ask you again when he wants to be your husband. You not keeping the house clean is the worst excuse and by the way, that's really assholish.

You've got kids to raise. Tell him to get a better paying job so you can hire some help. I hate when men pick on SAHM's for "not keeping the house clean." You are a mother and wife (not officially but you are the wife) not his f'n maid.
    RenDanielle

Answer by RenDanielle at 4:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• well if you want to really marry him keep a tidy house and if he still doesn't well then what's his excuse now. right? you could always go back to a dirty house after he married you! besides the fact that it's been 3 yrs should also tell you something. my hubby couldn't wait to marry me but we were also not having sex cause i didn't believe in sex before marriage. so that was probably an incentive as well but i like to think it was cause he truly wanted to marry which i know he did. he says that was the best thing he has ever done and would do it again in a heart beat.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2008