Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

what kind of attorney would i contact........

what kind of attorney would i contact to help me with some kind of stuff i found in a food product i bought at the store?
i really appriciate all the help......

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

Answers (5)
  • Unless you got severly sick and need help with medical bills, no one. Call the company and try to deal directly with them. It is frivolus lawsuits like this that clog the system...

    Answer by Soniam301 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

  • Were you or a member of your family injured by this stuff? If so cotact a personal injury attorney. Look in the phone book. If you are not injured write or call the company who made the product. They will be very happy that you did.

    Answer by zoolady12 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

  • Just take it back to the store for a replacement.

    Answer by tasches at 5:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

  • Did some die or require hospitalization?

    Answer by rkoloms at 9:09 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

  • Any lawyer will take that case. That is if you have already reported it to the manager at the store were you purchased it at.

    Answer by annie610 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.