does anyone else get headaches after exercise

I've been getting headaches more and more lately after exercising. And medicine doesn't seem to get rid of it. Just sleep.

jreneei

Asked by jreneei at 3:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I would try drinking more water all day and all night. No pop, no juice. Just water. If you have to have coffee or tea, limit it to one or 2 a day. Then see if that begins to help you out.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• You could be dehydrated... headache is definitely a symptom of dehydration. try increasing your water intake as PP said!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 3:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I tend to get headaches if I have worked out really hard that day. It's just an overall feeling of exhaustion for me, which includes a low-grade throbbing in my head. Nothing but a good night's sleep cures it for me.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Oh, and since the other posters are suggesting dehydration/water intake as possible contributors, I wanted to add that I drink a TON of water all day. It's all I drink, other than morning coffee. But they're right that drinking a lot of water is a good idea, regardless of whether it helps the headaches or not :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2010