What color to wear?

I have a navy blue dress. What color shoes can I wear? I have Black or White! The white ones are really high & pretty. Anything to take away the look that I'm bald. I have a every day skull cap that's black. What can I do to pep* up my look for a Wedding!?! Any ideas? Thank you for replying!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 3:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd go with the black. The white will draw the eye to your feet instead of your face. I'd wear a necklace with orange in it.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Navy blue dress? It's summer, I would go with white. Can you get a white scarf to wear instead of teh black skull cap?
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I agree with the pretty white shoes. And yes, a white scarf sounds nice with it.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 4:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would go with the white shoes..because its summertime. Definitley go with a different hat..something white to match the shoes. A pretty flowing neck scarf or pearls around the neck would be pretty too.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• white and a scarf would look pretty for a wedding.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 6:52 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Definitely white; it's summer!!

Answer by rkoloms at 3:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2010