Bio moms, are you ever jealous of your childrens step mother?

If you are, why?
What are you jealous of? The relationship the children have with another woman or the relationship your ex has with another woman or is it both?
Has she done something to make you jealous?
What would you rather the relationship be like?
How would you prefer the step mother to treat you and your children?
This question is from a bio mom wanting to know what other bio moms think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Not at all. But then I am very secure that my 13 yr old DD is happy here and loves me very much. Also, her step mom doesn't treat her super great and keeps her dad from spending as much time with DD as he would like. So nothing to be jealous of there!
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 4:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• God, no! She's married to my ex! LMAO!
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 4:02 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• No, she treats my kids well. I don't really talk to her, but the kids like her so that's good enough for me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I agree with deadheadjen, but I also have to say she is a great step mom to my boys.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 4:06 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would want the step mom to treat my child with love...and to treat my ex like shit lol.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I bumped you. Because as a custodial stepmom i am very interested in the replies of biomoms (as i am not yet a biomom myself)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I don't have to worry about this. But my sister is going through this. She is in no way jealous of the GF, but she does not want the GF to be alone with her kids and she doesn't like the GF giving her kids a bath and stuff like that. She didn't like in the beginning when the kids would talk about their dads GF.
    mommyfox03

Answer by mommyfox03 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• When my kids were younger they lived with their dad for a few years, and he was married so they had a step mom. Was I jealous? No, because she was a friggin moron! I figured if she was dumb enough to marry my ex and put up with his crap, she was having a hard enough time. Eventually he did to her what he did to me, they divorced, the kids came back to live with me and that was that.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• NO-like deadheadjen said, her dumbass is stuck w my XH, but now she's also stuck flipping the bills for him too!! She's good to my kids, but she's young and immature. I've only personally met her once, but that evening ended w me slamming my purse on her head. I'm not jealous one little bit of that poor thing.
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 4:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2010