Should I be concerned???

Ok so I had alot of problems with my ex-husband ...he cheated on me ALOT but I finally got away from him, and realized what wasnt normal in a relationship and there were signs there of cheating but I just didnt know to look for them I guess...but my current DH is a good honest person and never seen any signs of cheating, and all of his friends and family talked about how good of a person he was and loyal and honest..well my ex-husband used to "wack off" every single morning to porn and I dont think thats normal to have to "wack off" every morning even though your getting plenty of sex form your wife....well I walked out into the living room this morning and caught my DH looking at porn, he was rather embarressed, even though he knows I dont care if he looks at it..but he wasnt like "wacking off" he was just looking at it... (cont'd)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• (cont'd)

but it really concerns me because I started to think to myself..even though im pregnant we have sex ALOT ..atleast 4-5 times a week if not more, and weve only been together for 7 months..is he already getting bored of me?? and should he still want to be looking at porn all of the time if hes satisfied?? also I started to feel curious so I look at his history and he seems to look at it pretty often...not EVERY day but alot of the days looking at his history..so should I be concerned????
    Anonymous

• i dont think you have anything to be concerned about. men are weird. you could do it 5 times a day every day, but they still may look at porn. alot of it has to do with a "past time" of theirs. its not that hes not satisfied by you, he simply is a guy and they like to occasionally fantasize, which is a totally normal thing. i would say if he was doing it constantly you would have something to worry about, but just occasionally isnt a problem. ive been with my husband for two years and he occassionally does the same thing. i asked him why once, because of course i was worried like you, and he said he didnt rreally know why, it was just fun to do occassionally. so in conclusion, boys are dumb lol. but i wouldnt be worried hun, hes obviously very attracted to you. hes just being a boy!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I think if he is just looking at porn, it isn't a very big deal...BUT, if he is on the adult meeting sites watch out!
    jiara1

Answer by jiara1 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Yeah, I looked at he does it before work..so I guess he just has alot of time left in the morning or something??? but I looked at his history for this week and he did it 3 out of the 5 days..and I guess thats why I was concerned, and for the other weeks it had porn on the history but it doesnt break it down by day so I dunno which days he did or didnt...and plus the history only goes back 3 weeks on his laptop so I dunno how long hes been doin it?? it just made me a little mad cause hes like its not like I do it every morning, which yeah not EVERY morning, but he it just seemed like alot to me...I dunno
    Anonymous

• No, no adult meeting sites, I mean there were some pops up for them on the history, but it was just for the website, there was history that he had actually used the site..if u know what I mean
    Anonymous

• that seems excessive for a normal guy. my husband and i on a rare occasion will look at it together just before we have sex but he hasn't looked at it on his own. so he says but i have no signs saying that he is lying. some girls without knowing doing pick guys who are wrong for them or have same traits as the last. so i would be concerned that maybe you've done it again. porn is a big problem for men and is spreading. ask him to block out those types of sites and he shouldn't have a problem if he doesn't care for it at all. if he is hesitant then i would seek professional advice and counseling. the last thing you need to feel is that your not desirable anymore cause that's just not true.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Men are visual. I have read alot of posts on here where women catch their DH's looking at porn when their wives are pregnant. Not to make you feel bad but pregnancy isn't exactly what men would call "sexy" to men...It's cute and all but don't think they don't miss the pre-pregnant body...So maybe he's just looking at it for that reason....Although i'm AGAINST porn and hate it but that's the truth in some cases.
    Anonymous

• I agree w melody77. my dh and i have looked at it 2gether too but not very often and ive never "caught" him doing it w/out me. Being 'caught' alone means that he is hiding things from you. He may not ever cheat on you physically w/ another person but addiction to porn can ruin a marriage just as fast! Ask him to stop completely just to see his response and keep checkin on him - if he says he will stop but cont's u may have an addiction prob on ur hands. get marriage, sex counseling b4 your LO arrives.
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• well when I say caught I mean like I walked out here and he was sitting on the couch looking at it, the computer was sitting in a way where you could tell he wasnt trying to hide it but he was doing it before work and I was still asleep, I guess he was suprised I woke up that early, I think he was more embarressed then anything...
    Anonymous

• I think he might not want to exhaust you and continuously ask for sex. He's doing it to take some of the burden off you. You're pregnant and he can't just ask you ALL THE TIME for sex when you've got a lil person growing inside of you. Some men get scared and don't even want to have sex because they think they'll hurt the baby.
    KenKie

Answer by KenKie at 7:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2008