Insecure

My boyfriend and I only been together 5 months. I am so insecure, feel he doesnt really love me like he says he does. he doesnt text me as much at work as he did and i should understand he is working. He doesnt give me a reason to feel this way, he goes to work and comes home, he doesnt hang out with his friends. Never felt like this at the beginning why do I now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• well i think you might need couseling because if hes working he cant txt you like he use to . and he doesnt go out from what you say so maybe the issue is just with you .. good luck
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 4:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am having the same problem right now but we have been together for about 16 monthes... I dont know if were just going through that stage where we have been together for awhile and we just need a little spice or what. It sucks. It also may be that we are being a little insecure and if thats true then we need to be careful because that could just push them away further. IDK maybe someone has better advice lol
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• fear of rejection now that you probably have real feelings... Be confident in his love, unless he gives you reason to question him
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am the OP, Lady I see what your saying. I dont have a reason to feel this way, I even live with him. I dont get it. Thanks for the advice. Thanks for the advice all.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 4:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Sometimes we simply don't believe that we deserve the love. It's a tough psychological and emotional issue to deal with. For the longest time I felt that no one COULD love me, so if someone was saying they loved me, I figured it was all BS. Don't know if this is your issue or not, but it's a thought. Also of course, is the fear of rejection (which I went through as well). I feared that if I let myself get attached I would be rejected and hurt. I am happy to say I no longer have those issues and I'm happily married to a great guy. But in the beginning I was insecure too, thought he didn't really love me and was just passing time by being with me. Well he really loves me because he married me! Don't be clingy, let him work without texting, don't nag him about it. Make home a great place for him to come to, and he will want to be there with you. Be confident, he loves you!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• TarLion, Thanks for the great advice
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 4:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• maybe you have too much time on your hands and you start thinking crazy. Get out of the house, find a job or a hobby and do something to occupy your time and build your self confidence!!!!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Maybe you could see a counselor, and look into the root of these problems.
    quinnbee21

Answer by quinnbee21 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Guinn would if i had the money to do it.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 1:17 AM on Jul. 31, 2010