I know this is terrible and immature but do you ever....

Ok there's a long attached story to this question and why I wish this for this person or some people but... do you even wish that certain people aren't blessed with those "perfect" infant/babies... I am normally a nice person who wouldn't wish this but... I do for this certain woman.. I had a HORRIBLY hard baby and constant colic and issues from day # 1 til he was 2. and she was not there for me for ANY of it, although I have been there for her through so much - anyway... I WISH I could get over being so nasty like this but I can't help it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• thank you, butterfly. I dont wish any harm on any child, and yes, I wish autism/adhd and all that would disappear... but I have a son with ADHD and PDD-NOS (on the spectrum) - I wish the nasty moms in the store (or where ever we have our meltdowns at) would walk a mile in my shoes before they judge and say "That kid just needs his butt tore up..." Really? You dont think I thought of that?? Spanking does NOT work on a child like him, with his "I dont care" attitude and his extreme high pain tolerance. This is why we don't spank - because it didn't work with him.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Eh, I get to wishfully thinking that those women who think that ADHD, autism and other mental/developmental disabilities are fake - I sometimes wish that they (or someone they knew) could experience having to care for a special needs child. Then dare them to say "its fake" after that experience.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I don't quite follow what your saying........... but....it sounds like you needed her and she wasn't there for you after you helped her out so much. It's like...hey...why should you have life so easy after I had it sooooo hard...and I STILL tried to help you out.... Just so you know...so much of the time in life.....people only tell you what they want you to know.....unless you live in their house... you really don't know whats going on.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I don't wish anything bad on anyone! I choose not to live in that kind of mindset but wish the best for everyone instead! Love, Life and Happiness!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm with you Munchiesmom324. I'd like them to have to endure ONE day with their child having autism,and see how they like it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I wouldnt wish anything bad for any child thats just wrong!!!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010