pregnant with #3 and get mean comments:(

I tell people it is my third and people say things like "have you found out what causes that yet", and "this is it right", i am not poor and i am married and i think a good mom why do people think like this are we not suppose to have that many kids now days i don't understand why they cant be happy.

jenny.jourdan

Asked by jenny.jourdan at 4:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• people like to bash other people.. ignore them!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• because people in society now adays think that one or two children is the acceptible amount. I perosnaly only wanted two. But I think it's great if other familys want more, less, or even none. It's your own personal choice.. Just smile and go on. :O)
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 4:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• People are smart asses. When my first was 6 months we got preggo right away with the second....yes planned. And someone asked, in a joking way, Do I need to teach you how that happened. When I said we planned it, it kind of shut people up. But people just don't get it.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• ignore them ! im pregnant with my 3rd too and i got why didnt you use protection i'm like im married, and i dont ask you for help with my other 2 children, and your opinion isnt needed .
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 4:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• You are blessed and children are a blessing! You are bringing a new life into this world that is a precious gift ! Who cares what others think! I would love to have had more but my soon to be ex took that from me yrs ago. I am thankful for my boys though! They are a gift from God and I am blessed!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• That's really nasty. I would tell them to mind their business and you can say that you planned them all, so yeah you do know what causes it! LOL
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 4:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have 4 kids and believe me, I have heard everything in the book!!!! I dont take any of it to heart tho, cause whats the point? Oh yeah, one of my faves is "dont you guys have a tv?" lol c'mon people!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 4:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have 3 too. I didn't get too many because my family wanted me to have a boy. I finally did with the third. But people did say "your done now right" It would annoy me.
    mommyfox03

Answer by mommyfox03 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Think of it this way...opinions are like assholes, everyone is bound to have one. ;)
    I'm pregnant with our 3rd too..and trust me....some people had thier comments..and I just reply with a smile and say "Well, were happy about it" and just move on to another subject. Its not thier kid, not thier responsibility and its not like they have to pay for it,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I got the same comments when I was prego with #3 - especially since the middle child is only 14 mo older than he is.

"Haven't you learned what causes that?" - yeah, but it's just too much fun to stop!
    "You know, they have books on where babies come from/aren't you on BC" - DH has super sperm. He can look at me from across the room and say "F*ck you" and I get pregnant.
    "Is this it for you?" Eh, I'm trying for my own football team. I have a better chance at having more grandbabies than you, anyway.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2010