What can I make with chicken tonight?

Need some different ideas than what I always do. We don't have any gas for the grill either. And it isn't terribly hot out, so it could be baked. Ideas, anyone????

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 4:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I found this I want to try it

Try Chicken Parmesan
    4 boneless, skinless Chicken breast halves
    2 Eggs, beaten
    1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
    1/4 cup Olive Oil
    1 jar Spagetti Sauce (15-1/2 oz.)
    1/2 cup grated Parmesian Cheese
    1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Preheat oven to 400. Dip chicken into eggs and into bread crumbs. Heat olive oil. Cook chicken in oil until well browned on both sides. Pour spaghetti sauce into 11x7" baking dish. Place chicken on sauce and top with cheeses. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.

Usually what we have with Chicken is Corn on the cobb, Salad which I mostly eat ...Rice or mashed potatoes or potato wedges seasoned pepper a lil bit of garlic and salt

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• do you have bread crumbs and ranch dressing what i do is i brish hte chicken with ranch and then dunk it in bread crumbs let it bake for 15 min take it out and repeat and bake the rest of the time :] its super yummy and you dont need a bunch of stuff
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• We are having chicken too and I have no idea what to serve it with. Here is a bump and hopefully someone can give us some ideas.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• yeah it comes out really good im not a big fan of eggs so im always thinking of diff things :] you can boil it too and then shred it and make tacos :]
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm going to make rice and beans with garlic, onions, green and red bell peppers with some spices. Then just throw the chicken in there after I saute it in olive oil with garlic powder and paprika (for color) and shred it. I'll serve it over brown rice............I should really get moving on that since brown rice takes an hour.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Grill in a pan with Mexican spices, onions and bell peppers and make fajitas, or chicken tacos. Do you have lasagna noodles or spaghetti noodles? You can make Italian. Teriyaki sauce? use as a marinade and bake- serve with rice and veggies.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• chicken pastry
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I make breaded chicken a lot. Roll it in egg then in the bread crumbs. It's my favorite actually. But neever thought to use ranch dressing instead of egg. We don't have any ranch, but walmart is 2 minutes away LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010